Disability Accommodations

Employees and Supervisors

Please contact the CALS Divisional Disability Representative at calshr.ddrs@cals.wisc.edu with any questions about your obligations as a CALS employee/employer.


It is the policy of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences to provide reasonable accommodation for employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodation in order to interview for a position within the College, please contact the Human Resources Manager assigned to that department/center.

Useful Websites