- If you are a first-time parking applicant, you must contact the CALS (Agricultural and Life Sciences) Unit Transportation Coordinator to be entered into the Permits Application System before submitting an application.
- A parking map is available at Transportation Services’ website: https://transportation.wisc.edu/campus-maps/.
- For information about parking on campus, including the types of permits available and the cost for parking, please see: https://transportation.wisc.edu/permits/.
- Additional information on the parking process can be found on the New Employees web page of UW Transportation Services.
Additional Commuter Options
- There are several convenient commuting options to consider when traveling to, from, and around the UW campus. These include carpooling or vanpooling, taking the bus (including the fare-free intracampus bus), walking, and bicycling.
- UW Transportation Services has a Commuter Solutions group, which offers a suite of services to support your commute, including custom route planning, Emergency Ride Home, bikesharing, and carsharing.