FY 2025-Hatch, Hatch Multistate and McIntire-Stennis
Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multidisciplinary, and multistate)
McIntire-Stennis Projects (individual investigator and multidisciplinary)
Funding Period: FY 2025 (October 1, 2024 – September 30, 2025) No pre-spending
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 8, 2023, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to Casey Hillmer via RAMP. Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the RAMP system-one PDF. Direct sponsor is Hatch, Hatch Multistate or McIntire-Stennis.
- For short title in RAMP, use: 09082023-UDDS-PI Last Name-USDA-Hatch (or McIntire-Stennis)-Short title of proposal. Choose No for System-to-System submission. There is no package or opportunity ID-leave blank.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered. Use ancillary reviews.
- Attachments to the RAMP record must include budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.
- Proposals must be routed in RAMP to Casey Hillmer- Department Review button.
- FY25 Call for Proposals (full call document)
- Proposal Cover Page and Budget-Hatch (no preview, will download to your computer)
- Proposal Cover Page and Budget-McIntire-Stennis (no preview, will download to your computer)
- Link to Ecals article for Hatch open forum: https://ecals.cals.wisc.edu/2023/07/21/now-available-video-from-cals-discussion-on-fy25-hatch-and-mcintire-stennis-call-for-proposals/
If you are using a Mac – once changes have been made to the Excel spreadsheet, save it as an MS Excel Workbook (File > Save As > MS Excel Workbook)
For Additional Information/Assistance:
Casey Hillmer at (608) 262-2397, firstname.lastname@example.org