- The PRISM service will be unavailable while maintenance is performed.
- The following services will be unavailable while maintenance is performed: TimeLink Support, WiscIT,
- The following services will be unavailable while maintenance is performed: SFS – Shared Financial System, SFS – e-Reimbursement, SFS – WISPER, Planning Allocation System, Cost Transfer Tool,
- The following services will be unavailable while maintenance is performed: SOLAR, GoPrint, Tableau, LEAD, Microsoft Database Hosting, Web Hosting, FASTAR – MILER, Product Management Support, CyberArk, SFS – Shared Financial System, SFS – e-Reimbursement, SFS – WISPER, Planning Allocation System, Cost Transfer Tool, Electronic Report Distribution and Printing (Cypress), Computer Labs (InfoLabs),
- The Oracle Database Hosting (Production) service will be undergoing maintenance. One of the two database instances will remain up so there will be no full database outages. Connections to databases may drop and reconnect during the maintenance. The following services will be impacted while maintenance is performed: TimeLink Support, InfoAccess, UWP1 Service, TaskTracker, WISC Software […]
- **Outage Description** Technologists have reported a partial outage for the Imaging service (aka ECMS) beginning at 12:31 today for batch operations on documents. Service techs are working with the DBAs and the vendor to identify the root cause. **Impact to Users** This will affect anyone that works with batches in the system. **Workarounds** There is […]
- **Outage Description** Users cannot access scheduled reports for Contact Center Reporting (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center). Technologists will work with the vendor to find a resolution. **Impact to Users** They will receive a “Failed to fetch the Scheduled. Please contact your Administrator” error when going to the scheduled reports tab. **Workarounds** There are no known workarounds […]
- **Outage Description** Update 10:18 AM 10/5] -Cisco phones – Message indication lights may not turn off once voicemail has been deleted. Message indication lights may not light up if you have a new voicemail message. -Jabber/Webex – New voicemail message notifcation may take about 5 minutes to show up. The new message notification may remain […]
- [Update 9/16 3:40 PM]We have identified several campus systems that require additional development to support the proposed change to mail flow. As a result, we are delaying the Office 365 changes to address the outage until October 24, 2022. [Update 8/24 4:30 PM] On September 26, 2022 we will be making changes to Office 365 […]
Need help with your computer hardware or software? Contact Desktop Support.
Need help with academic technology? Contact Instructional Technologies.
Need help with your website? Contact Web Support.