- Travel Policy UW-3015: Complete UW Travel Policy
- UW TravelWIse: UW System travel information and regulations
- FAQs: Travel & Reimbursement Frequently Asked Questions
- Expense Reports for Individuals who Report Directly to the Provost, Chancellor, VCSA, or VCFA: https://policy.wisc.edu/library/UW-3024
Full instructions can be found here: https://businessservices.wisc.edu/travel-reimbursement/getting-reimbursed/special-approval-expense-reports/.
Per Campus policy, travelers must use Concur/Travel Incorporated. Use of third-party online travel sites, such as Orbitz and Travelocity, and booking directly with the airline is prohibited and non-reimbursable. Please note: You MUST call Travel Incorporated for airfare comparison prior to travel.
- CISI Insurance Required for International Travel (starting January 1, 2022): https://policy.wisc.edu/library/UW-3022. This is a response to the Chancellor’s memo from 11/8/21.
- CISI is a payable/reimbursable expense. A credit card is required at the time of enrollment.
- At this point, approvers, auditors, and site managers are not required to verify CISI coverage when reviewing other international travel expenses. We are attempting to internally monitor compliance and are treating this as an educational opportunity, not a crackdown.
- Fly America Act
- Value Added Tax
- Currency Converter
- International Travel Policy UW-3022
NOTE: Hawaii and Alaska are not considered international locations.
Overview of e-Re’s: How to create, modify, and resubmit.
Accountable Plan (Reimbursement requests older than 90 days)
- Accountable Plan Policy
- Accountable Plan (90-day Policy) Announcement – 12/12/16 Note: CALS uses a modified form.
- One-Time Exception Process for CALS Employees
- Exception Process for Non-employees