UW-Madison Business Services Purchasing Links
- UW Purchasing Services Home Page
- What Funding Strings Mean
- Account Codes
- How to Purchase Goods and Services
- Purchasing Specialists
- Requisition Process
- Managing Purchase Orders
- Requisition and Number Generator User Guide
- Instructions for Encumbrance and PO Management Form
- Justification to Carryover Prior Fiscal Year POs
For instructions on how to apply for a UW-Madison purchasing card, visit https://businessservices.wisc.edu/purchasing/purchasing-card/, and scroll down to Apply.
The purchasing card update form is used to change default funding, card limits, and addresses: https://businessservices.wisc.edu/pcard-account-update-request-form/.
- Policy UW-3013 Purchasing cards
Be aware of these Purchasing Card restrictions per Policy UW-3043 (PPP 4), Exception/Approvals/Special Handling.
For questions and inquiries contact CALS purchasing card manager Sandy Fowler
SWAP (Surplus With a Purpose)
UPS and Other Shipping Options
Find UPS Drop Boxes on Campus