- Arlington Agricultural Research Station. Midnight
- Arlington Agricultural Research Station. 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- The Hancock Ag Research Station would like to invite you to our display garden open house and tour. Come enjoy our pond and babbling brook, vegetable garden, and many other new additions. The event will include a wagon tour of the station and storage facility. N3909 Cty Rd V Hancock, […]
- Arlington Agricultural Research Station. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Information: 226-931-0177, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arlington Agricultural Research Station. 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Information: 226-931-0177, email@example.com
How to tag events
We are beginning an effort to increase awareness of CALS Extension events in the UW-Madison events calendar. If you add an official event to the UW-Madison events calendar that is related to your work as a CALS Extension specialist, we’d like you to tag the event as “cals extension.”
Anyone with a campus NetID may submit official events. An official event is one that is sponsored by a campus unit or registered student organization. Events will be approved and lightly edited by University Communications prior to publication.
To submit an event, please complete the following steps:
- Go to today.wisc.edu
- Click “submit an event” in the top right corner
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Click “add new event”
- Enter in your event details
- When you reach the “selected tags” section:
- Go to “search tags to add”
- Type in “cals extension”
- Click “add” to include that tag
- Note: We’re working on removing any other duplicative/similar tags to avoid confusion, but this is still pending
Once approved by University Communications, your event will appear in the list of CALS events and in the list of CALS Office of Extension and Outreach events (see bottom right section of the page), as well as the UW-Madison events calendar.
If you have any questions about the calendar itself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about these instructions, please feel free contact Julie Scharm.